Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just got hired at a shop thats getting ready to open November 15th... #1 Cochran Volkswagen at the corner of West Liberty Ave & Pioneer Ave
Im going to be a Service Adviser..
yes yes i know its V-Dub but hey i wanted to be an Adviser and they were hiring so hey i told a chance and got the job!!! :bigsmile:

and FYI to all the Pitts-burghers... there hiring for every position i think.. technically i was the second employee hired in the whole shop from what i was told they need everything from Lot attendants to sales to techs...

Aaron Herbick was the guy who hired me.. if ur interested send me a PM and ill give u his number

·
Registered
143 Posts
What Volks Wagons are awesome cars, Plus they make diesle cars I wonder what MPG you could get in one of those, Will.

I heard a VW Lupo in the UK gets 75 MPG

·
Registered
379 Posts
lol, yeah, but you know as well as I do that has nothing to do with American Automakers. It has to do with the damn EPA. Ford makes some of those cars over there, and would here if they could.

Damn government. j/k
That is true, but they still don't offer diesels that are near as efficient as the VW, Audi, etc. diesels

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ya bro ill be right up the street.. thanks.. and ya its a lil weird im switchin teams (Rohrich to Cochran) haha
well do lunch sometime

---------- Post added at 12:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:22 PM ----------

o an BTW if u get the Cruze... i wanna ride in it haha im jelous.. maybe ill trade in the balt for one after i get some money put away with my new job!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.