Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 116 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
wow dude that SS makes me love yellow lol and I hate yellow! Welcome to YC!!

·
Premium Member
745 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the welcome guys. I'm not here to cause any issues, just to help out where i can.

·
Premium Member
745 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It couldn't hurt to have more technical knowledge around here anyhow.
Glad to be here. I guess they feel like they all have it figured out over there, no sense in wasting my time.

Thanks for all the compliments so far, it's been a pain in the ass, but it looks pretty so i keep it around.

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
welcome, you said you wanted to help you can start by telling me where you got those rims! lol

·
Premium Member
745 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i bought them online haha, but there would be no use telling you where since they aren't available in 5x110.

It's possible you can get them in 4x100 if that's what you have, however i doubt it, and def. not in 19"

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
i bought them online haha, but there would be no use telling you where since they aren't available in 5x110.

It's possible you can get them in 4x100 if that's what you have, however i doubt it, and def. not in 19"
im 4X100, link plz? lol o nice balt btw, wat springs you sitting on?

·
Premium Member
745 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
the pictures are with K-Sport coilovers. I currently have SS/TC shocks and struts, with Pedder's springs. Got tired of adjusting stuff all the time.

·
Premium Member
745 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Pedders are in a different category. Sportline spring rates are not much different than stock, just lower. Pedders are a whole different animal, designed purely for handing. They also ride amazingly well, but the lower ride height is for a lower center of gravity.

·
Not justice...Punishment
3,829 Posts
I just drooled all over myself. That balt is sick as hell. Welcome to site. We are glad to have you here, and look forward to your contribution.

1 - 20 of 116 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.