Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, I'm new here. I got infraction on css.net and it wasn't even created on their site rules. I didn't even get an warning at all, it's like boom this is what it is. I had a discussion with administrator on css.net and he get to call it to give infraction if somebody using profanity languages. I mean there's pretty much every other threads that's been using profanity languages. I just don't feel that I'm being treated fairly on css.net and it's like they must've got down on their knees and sucking his banana. SMH

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I got accused by few members of trying to steal powell's information which I wasn't going to steal his information. I was just trying to find cheaper source to get all parts together since powell will not go on sales on his products. I know powell's stuff works but don't need all that fancy hose and stuff come with it.

·
Premium Member
3,860 Posts
I got laughed off that site simply because I didn't have an SS and dared to talk about building up NA. Whatever they say has no weight or merit to me. It shouldn't to you either. Screw 'em.

Also, welcome to YC :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you! Yeah, Bunch of them think they're bada$$ but they're not. They're just egotistical from what I've seen.

·
Registered
95 Posts
i feel you...i enjoy this forum much better than my jaguar forum.... i contributed very detailed "how to" that is it. after that when i asked a basic question i got smart ass mechanics who think they knew everything just because they have been alive and around jaguars longer...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.