Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So a few months back I join the local contest to be in the destin calander!!! I know it was kinda strang but I figure what the hell... Maybe I will get famous..hahaha

We I look today online and the results are in..... I'm not stuck up at all but I know I look better than some of these a$$ clowns!!!

This guy gets in but I dont!! Rigged competitions!!!!
Photo Galleries : TheDestinLog.com

I aint the sexiest mofo in the world but Damn this retarded lookin fool got in and I didnt... Oh well. I guess I'll try again next year.

·
Premium Member
3,783 Posts
Take it off next time i guess. I understand what you mean man. I was putting myself out there to be a model believe it or not, and the guy who got me was nothing. Ugly ass face, was not ripped like i was and such. Many people thought I should have gotten it but I heard my arms were not "fat" enough. I was going for swim suit and under stuff and whatever else came up but eh, not really a big deal. Did impress a few though who thought I was just a skinny lil' white boy lol.

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I cant find the pic I submited in the photoshoot. Its on a disc somewhere round here. That pic of me was just a pic to show what I look like in comparrison to the idiots that made it in he calander. I am ripped to a certain extent and I was at the same damn pool this a$$clown is at doi nthe same shoot but for some reason the judges are blind or somthing.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.