Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FOR ALL OF YOU, who has been following me and my axle problem! i have finally figured it out! 150$ later,2 weeks of trying to figure it out!, and 2 junkyard runs! it was the cheapest fix money couldnt even buy!

LOSE LR LUGNUTS! i cant believe i overlooked the most obvious thing. but atleast i have 2 new axles!

also, while my car was "immobile" i also did my 2.4 intake manifold swap. oh boy, the power is definately noticeable. thanks to camopaint for the intake. worth the money!just need my 2.4 header on and i might be close to 160 hp. i know thats not a big deal but for an LS its better then 145.
i still cant even believe that tho lol.

·
Premium Member
3,783 Posts
I remember when I had a weird noise coming from my front drivers side, happened the day I was going with my group to the track for some fun. Couldn't figure out what the noise was and said whatever. Drove maybe 20mi's and than I get a call as our convoy was on our way to rockingham(about an hour and a 1/2 drive) and it was one of the guys who could not go saying the place closed do to frozen pipes. One of our guys had been done there and was relaying the info. So pissed we turned around and went to my friends house. Got ready to figure out what the noise was and go to take off the drivers wheel and all the nuts but one was loose! WHEW, I do not want to know what woulda happened if we had kept driving. Talk about someone watching over ya lol

Glad you figured it out before anything happened :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.