Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering where can I get the pioneer system for the cobalt or would it just be cheaper to just get the tweeters and sub seperate alone?I really have no clue how much the pioneer system cost honestly.Also where can I find a good body kit for the cobalt?I am from Chicago Illinois,maybe someone from here or have been here know where I can find a body kit at a shop?

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
You can go to any auto accessories shop and they can order you one from anywhere. They do the same thing you do. Go online and shop for the best price then mark it up accordinally. They get a discount when ordering but they will mark it up more than what you can get it for by the time it is all said and done. I say shop around online, go with rozzi or razzi however you say it. Try for polyurithane as it is 100000x's more durable than fiberglass. Dont go cheap. You will regret it.

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks

I heard of grip tuning actually just never had a chance to see what the body kit looks like on a Cobalt,thanks

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I saw what the RKsport looks like and it seems from the way it looks I need to do dual exhaust,i can't make the car look all retarded then I would be consider a dumb ricer:p

·
Registered
192 Posts
its all about personal taste man. dont worry about what others think. its not their car. i actually like the grip tuning kit myself. if you could afford it, i'd go on gravanatuning.com and get the wide bodykit. my .02

·
Registered
485 Posts
I have the RKSport kit on my car and have had nothing but compliments on it. Yes it has cutouts for a dual exhaust, but I haven't had a dual exhaust this whole time. But I will be putting one on there very soon.

M

·
0 Posts
as far as the audio goes...you would be much more satisfied if you created your own sound system solution

·
Registered
485 Posts
as far as the audio goes...you would be much more satisfied if you created your own sound system solution
I agree as well. I have all JL in my car, in a custom built box, soon to be a completely custom trunk.

·
Registered
594 Posts
thats what I kind of figure for the audio system,my brother did have a kick ass stereo system in his 1979 Camaro.all MTX,when they were good.

but I am sure it makes a difference with what you get though I assume?For example I listen to death metal and black metal and punk music.not rap

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
eh?

burzumaske20 added 10 Minutes and 3 Seconds later...

The only thing I really want to do Bubba is add a sub woofer if anything and a actual stereo that will fit the stock radio,instead of having the retarded black holder sticking out like most idiots do in their 89 Honda Go-Kart.Have the system some what the same set up as a SS with the tweeters if anything.Thats why I am asking people who have brains to answer my question because I like to hear others opinions,which makes me think for a bit to realize that I have different option instead of going to lame Best Buy hearing what they have such as lightning audio or kickers,which are low quality ghetto garbage for their rusted Cadillacs.

·
Registered
117 Posts
i have kickers. :0( whats wrong with that? some of us cant afford the best of the best.

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I am not all about the best of the best,but if anything I rather go with MTX or even Pioneer.I already heard kickers and the sound is not that great,specially it comes down to what type of music you listen to.If you listen to rap music then understandable,but mtx or pioneer does the job for Heavy Metal music,for which I listen to.

·
Registered
117 Posts
oh kay. well i do listen to rap. and that some of that girlie stuff that most people hate! ha ha. love britney! her music that is....not her. (and here comes the bashing...)

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
your choice of what you like,the only way I bash people on their music is if they make fun of mine which half the time most of the people who listen to other genre of music have no clue what I listen to honestly.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.