Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When i unlock my door and the licence plate light turns on it doesnt seem bright enough, so i was wondering if it will be brighter when I start the car? And is the license plate light connected to anything, which would cause me to need a resistor?

·
Sneezing Daily
1,155 Posts
^^^ what he said. It may get a little brighter when you start the car, but I highly doubt it, the light barely runs off/uses any battery power when unlocking your car doors and turning on the lights.

·
Banned
1,559 Posts
wait thats impossible i have led lights on my interior lights and they're bright as hell much brighter than stock was

·
Registered
429 Posts
yea im gonna go with LE5,ive got a few LEDs in my interior/trunk and they are really bright,even for how small they are,the ones i have are about a inch in length and half a inch wide and have 2 little LED bulbs in them and they shine bright as hell,(i have 2 in the trunk and 2 in the back seat,looks sweet at night)

·
I cut stuff
6,238 Posts

·
Registered
429 Posts
well it might be something about whitch LEDs u get and for what purpose, like i said i have smaller LEDs and i got a pack of 4 for like 10 to 20 dollers and they it could be used for anything from under the body,to trunk lighting,to interior lighting to even engine lighting. and they are really bright,just the 2 i have in the rear seat light up the whole interior and it looks amazing.and then i have 1 underneath each speaker in the trunk and ive got them hooked into the stock conector for the light that would come on when the trunk is popped.they are pretty bright as well and also look great.but like i said it could be just depending on where it is in the car and what the purpose of it is.

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
When i unlock my door and the licence plate light turns on it doesnt seem bright enough, so i was wondering if it will be brighter when I start the car? And is the license plate light connected to anything, which would cause me to need a resistor?

I cant read any further without saying "HERES YOUR SIGN"!!!!!! Go start your car and find out if it is any brighter?? We cant tell you either way. It takes 2 seconds to start your car and find out but it takes you 5 minutes to make a thread about it???

Wow.....

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.