Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The wingless SC club. Just took my high rise off today. So much nicer being able to see out of the back window! I think it looks alot "sleeker" without the wing. Thing was a PITA to get off. Just filled the holes with fasteners from autozone. Found ones that were already a "polished" black finish so they match the paint and aren't the dull textured ones. Here's a couple pics. Now I need a new sig! lol GCobalt!!!

After I got the spoiler off:

All cleaned up:

Layered the trunk with electrical tape on the inside since the holes were bigger than the fasteners and pushed then through a hole I punctured. I'm going to seal them off with some rubber sealant later to make sure there is no leaks.

·
Registered
2,969 Posts
Looks ok. Would look better if you were lowered. I've been in and out of the club so much. I'm in now tho

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's on Eibach Pro Kit right now. I keep arguing with myself about going lower becuase of how crappy the roads are here in IL. I have considered B&G's or Sportlines.

·
Registered
2,969 Posts
B&g is lower. I have those. You'll just be tucking. Not even a finger width between tire and fender. Sportlines is probably best for ur roads

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Probably next spring when I get my new wheels and tires. Looking at the enkei ekm3 in gunmetal and hankook ventus V12s in 225/40/18. Gonna keep the stockers and pro kit for winters going forward.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Looks good. I like your bowtie.
Thank you. I also have black chrome bat signals above my SS on the doors, a custom batman themed fusebox and I'm planning on putting a batsignal on the crossbar in the front. I had a bowtie just like the one on the back on the front but I rear ended someone so it got messed up...lol

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
can i buy your highrise please? ive been looking for a black one
Sure....how much? What is zip code so I can get a shipping quote.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
12401 kingston ny. And how much are ya thinkin

---------- Post added at 07:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:41 PM ----------

UPS quote $200 for shipping.....are you still interested?

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
nope....16 lbs......that is what the UPS store quoted me for shipping and the box to ship it in.....i can post a pic of the quote they wrote down.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.