Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
i have an LS 4-door that i've been working on. so far appearance wise i've painted my interior pieces, door panels, bowties, rebadged "cobalt" onto rear bowtie, and i'm currently working on painting my headlights. i have more things that i plan on doing to it as soon as taxes come knocking on my door :D

performance wise, i haven't done a thing but i'm sure there's someone here who can help you out with that.

·
Registered
162 Posts
To paint plastic, most people use Krylon Fusion. Thats what I used to paint the grill on my Balt.
Will that work on the interior peices too nugz? if so xDDDD I fear for my interior as it will be redone sooner!

·
Registered
268 Posts
it does but from experience doing it i would suggest that u use the cheaper stuff from wal-mart. the duplicolor less runny turns out better

cobalt-z added 0 Minutes and 56 Seconds later...

but i'd do like 6-7 layers/coats get it thick so it won't be a cheapo job.

·
Registered
673 Posts
The really cool thing all the kids are doing is typing like your an adult and and using cool things like words and complete sentences. As for performance if you are on a budget you could always do the airbox mod, other wise an intake is the first choice of most. Really though before you start doing performance mods you should plan out what you want to do so you avoid buying parts you won't need down the road.

·
Registered
268 Posts
The really cool thing all the kids are doing is typing like your an adult and and using cool things like words and complete sentences. As for performance if you are on a budget you could always do the airbox mod, other wise an intake is the first choice of most. Really though before you start doing performance mods you should plan out what you want to do so you avoid buying parts you won't need down the road.
lol, thats great. i find that pretty funny :D

M

·
0 Posts
The really cool thing all the kids are doing is typing like your an adult and and using cool things like words and complete sentences.
zOMG r ew fo realz? ey neva wuda non dat 1. i ned ta tryz harderz, mi gramer iz t3h t3rablz :D:D:D

sorry...im trying to cut back on the doucebaggery, but i just couldnt hep it this time...

sedan and coupe mods are prety much the same, other than bodykits

and like dreamer said, if you looking for extensive performance, plan it out so you dont buy unnecessairy parts.

there are lots of threads here describing different mods people are doing to their cobalts, explore, learn, ask questions, use the search button

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
zOMG r ew fo realz? ey neva wuda non dat 1. i ned ta tryz harderz, mi gramer iz t3h t3rablz :D:D:D

sorry...im trying to cut back on the doucebaggery, but i just couldnt hep it this time...

sedan and coupe mods are prety much the same, other than bodykits

and like dreamer said, if you looking for extensive performance, plan it out so you dont buy unnecessairy parts.

there are lots of threads here describing different mods people are doing to their cobalts, explore, learn, ask questions, use the search button
Thats too funny!!!!11 LOLOL:D:D:D:D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.