Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
That does not give one care if someone calls me an A-hole or anything like that. Being in a relationship that has been a long one there are times when you two go at it, my g/f will say I am a d**k or A-Hole or something haha and I just say "so what." Than she well come back with "you really just dont care do you? you could care less if someone calls you this or that?." I just say, nope I sure dont. That is just one example, I get it from others too, mostly friends just joking but for some people they just do not understand how it does not bother me. I guess they are just upset that words dont mean anything to me that are like that and i wont sweat it one bit if called something.

·
Premium Member
3,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
haha yep, but not much more random than some of the crap I see on the forums :) . Kinda stemmed from a topic on another site about whose a dbag balt owner, just wanted to see if there how many peoples are like me and could care less about what people think of them

·
Registered
840 Posts
I care, depending on my mood... If I'm happy, nothing can bother me. Especially while driving. Me n my dad while driving never flipp people off or yell at em or anything. If ppl honk at me or him, we just wave and smile! It's awesome to see peoples reactions to that.
At my work we always call eachother names n give eachother s***. it never bothers me unless I arrive at work pissed off.
Sounds like ur girl instigates. Lol

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
Eh... chances are if ur gf called u that... u were being one Chris . But what do I know... that's just my girl-point-of-view... as for me... I don't care what ppl think either... but I'm still nice. :)

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
yup i dnt care what people think either, i get called a douchebag or **** all the time but hey i dnt care, if they dont like me then thats their problem, i simply dont give a ****! but my gf ugh she acts like she doesnt give a **** about anything either and its soo annoying cuz i can see str8 through her and in reality she does, so aggravating -_-

·
Premium Member
787 Posts
I really never gave a shit about what people have said about me, Haters gunna hate, people are gunna talk shit, its best to just sit back and laugh at them while they try there ass off to get a rise out of you.

·
Premium Member
787 Posts
Thank you. Being someone who is different from most other people I kind of had to learn that on my own, Hence the reason my nickname has been Lone Wolf for 13 years.

·
Registered
298 Posts
I care, depending on my mood... If I'm happy, nothing can bother me. Especially while driving. Me n my dad while driving never flipp people off or yell at em or anything. If ppl honk at me or him, we just wave and smile! It's awesome to see peoples reactions to that.
At my work we always call eachother names n give eachother s***. it never bothers me unless I arrive at work pissed off.
Sounds like ur girl instigates. Lol

haha one time my dads friend cut off a woman and she pulled up next to him at a red light and she started freaking out on him and once she finished he goes wow, i guess a blow job is completly outta the question. but yeah i get called those things mainly by women so much they have lost their measning

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
Thank you. Being someone who is different from most other people I kind of had to learn that on my own, Hence the reason my nickname has been Lone Wolf for 13 years.
yea i guess you can say im different to, i just like to be social though except that my gf cant accept me for how i act with my friends, my friends and i are always douching around just having fun you know but she just hates it that its "immature", so idk if she should just accept me for being me or i have to "mature", but like i said before, i careless for what people thin k of me so idk wat to do

·
Premium Member
787 Posts
yea i guess you can say im different to, i just like to be social though except that my gf cant accept me for how i act with my friends, my friends and i are always douching around just having fun you know but she just hates it that its "immature", so idk if she should just accept me for being me or i have to "mature", but like i said before, i careless for what people thin k of me so idk wat to do
It all depends on how serious you are about the relationship.

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
It all depends on how serious you are about the relationship.
well i really love her but theres some things i dnt like about her, example #1, her friends are starting to change her, she just acts like she doesnt care about anything and its like why should i change when you changed for the bad

·
Registered
911 Posts
I get called all kinds of names, like ahole and mostly freak cuz of how I look and how I used to look...girls think I'm immature but most like that about me cuz I make them laugh, others get mad cuz I'm never serious..oh ****ing well is all I say

·
Premium Member
787 Posts
This is definetly a totally different topic from this thread. It sounds to me like both of you need to evaluate your relationship, and see what you see as each others flaws. Talk about and see how important the relationship is to the both of you. I've been married 7 years and I can tell you one thing, first any women reading this post might get angry but i don't mean this disrespectfully, alot of women will change the way they act as a cry out for attention. Alot of women are far to complex to realize that to get a mans attention you can't be subtle but have to be blunt, and the little mind games for attention (ladies they don't dont any thing but trigger paranoia and fights) don't get are attention the right way. What I'm trying to say is maybe she wants more attention but doesn't know how to ask.

·
Premium Member
787 Posts
I get called all kinds of names, like ahole and mostly freak cuz of how I look and how I used to look...girls think I'm immature but most like that about me cuz I make them laugh, others get mad cuz I'm never serious..oh ****ing well is all I say
I get called a freak all the time but that's because I have epilepsy, at least I hope its cause I have epilepsy and its not cause of my looks. :laugh:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.