Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all just another newb here. I don't have a cobalt, but have a L61 eco powered cavalier. Just as much info here for my motor as the j-body sites. Hope to learn alot of information here. Also looking into doing the LE5 intake manifold swap as well.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. I do have some cobalt parts on the car, which that being a GMPP sport muffler and GMPP exhaust tip.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks everyone, but some changes are deff gonna be in the works.

this kit

this spoiler

and doing this to the hood

·
Registered
720 Posts
In my opinion, keep your hood now and go with the trunk in CF as well. Get the body kit and spoiler though. They look good.

Also, what wheels do you have? They look kind of familiar...I think I've seen a car locally with something very similar. They look nice on your car as well.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The hood in the pic is the hood I currently have, but there is some damage on it that needs repairing and painting would be the best option.

Wheels are Axis decades

·
Registered
276 Posts
i personally like the bodykit u have now... not a fan of the newer choice... but thats just me lookin good overall tho

·
Registered
124 Posts
welcome! nice car, ive been trying to get my wife to customize her cavi. nice car man!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i personally like the bodykit u have now... not a fan of the newer choice... but thats just me lookin good overall tho
the kit was a rare kit produced by GM, the front and rear bumpers on it right now are the stock ls sport bumpers, and I just added wings west side skirts. I am trying to go for something different not alot of other people have.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.