Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
I'm naturally pessimistic lol, but this seems like way too good a deal! Only 68k miles, and it looks almost pefect!

If I'm wrong though, then damn that's a good deal for such a beautiful car.

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, I'd assume there has to be something wrong at the least. No way its perfect.

On the other hand, I've been following a restored 84 Camaro on CL for months.. I lost it for 3 months and found it again, his original asking price was 8k.. Now $2500- emailed him and might be checking it out soon.

Also, found a very clean 6 speed 97 Camaro SS, pristine condition but has a rod knock.. Thinking about offering the guy 3k, but I may be getting in over my head.. I'm good with cars, but I need to ask my boy of he has experience with repairs like that- then Ill offer if he can help me.

·
Registered
65 Posts
haha I have a black 1980 Stingray corvette sittin in my garage all original 43k miles. 350 engine the only thing that sucks is it used to be my moms and is now mine so she couldn't drive standard so thats the only downfall to it. But still. And it only needs a couple things til i have it on the road. Like all fluids changed, plugs, wires, exhaust, tires, windsheild, Fully new brake system rotars calipers pads lines etc etc...

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
that thing has to be royally f***ed for that low of price. ive seen rusty shells of 1st gen camaros sell for more than that. if not... its gonna sell fast

·
Registered
978 Posts
.I had a 69 firebird up till a year and a half ago.

·
Registered
294 Posts
it must have been a scam or something cause now it has been flagged for removal and you can't view the details! haha. that's why i don't trust cragslist!!!! hahaha

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
lol then, I figured something was up.. Yah CL can be dicy, but I was thinking about buying an 84 Z28 restored with complete new driveline.. A nice car, but getting 20mpg tops on the highway with that big 350 is a killer. I'll wait till I can find an LS1 car, they get much better MPG and have insane power stock.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.