Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I was runnin late this morning and I had to drop my 5 year old off at school.................... We got in the car and I hit the garage door opener. ( I usually hit the opener on the wall but I was in a hurry)..................You see where this story is goin right??? Well I forgot I just hit the button and went to back out of the garage and now I am a wingless balt......... It tore the wing clean off the car and left the studs in the trunk lid..... SOB!!!! On a good note... I think I like the look of not having a wing on the car. It looks good with the bodykit!

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
OMG, haha... yeah... wingless/body kit/low = sexy! I've thought about takin my wing off since im so low, but i wont do it unless i get a lip kit of some sort...
but sux that that happend tho!!!!!

·
Registered
3,545 Posts

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
My balt has been backed into twice!, kicked (with a good sized dent), and raped by the garage door.
LOL. sorry but that just made me laugh. sorry about your wing, but it's good that you seem to at least actually like it wingless.

methinks i may have to put that post of yours in my sig...

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
lets all go wingless!
lol
i backed into another cobalt one time, did more damage to the other one that it did mine, oh well, cant tell so i wont point it out, lol

·
Registered
6,103 Posts
lets all go wingless!
lol
i backed into another cobalt one time, did more damage to the other one that it did mine, oh well, cant tell so i wont point it out, lol
LAWLZ! Me and this guy at school backed up at the same time and hit each other. VERY little dent in rear bumper at the crease of license plate hole, not enough to notice actually. I forget its there sometimes.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.