Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys i need bumper , side skirts and wing painted for my cobalt. i need a shop or some that can do it. my local shop wants 3000 plus for this

·
Registered
77 Posts
Do you just want the parts painted, or fitted and installed as well? What parts did you get, and are there any quality/fitment issues with the parts. My body shop turns down aftermarket work allot due to the poor fit of the parts, and the amount of labor to make it look right. If they asked for 3k, there are floating the price for poor fitting parts. But this is to install not just paint.

My shop is about 1 1/2 hours from Elkton, MD in NJ via google maps. I would be more then happy to put you in touch with my shop if the ride is not to far.

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
$3000 is ridiculous. you could put a d3ecent turbo kit in for that price if you pieced it up together. Buy a paint gun, and your paints, tape off part of your garage w/fans n shit and paint in straight lines without stopping across the whole piece. 3 coats then clearcoat accordingly.....save yourself like $2400

·
Registered
77 Posts
$3000 is ridiculous. you could put a d3ecent turbo kit in for that price if you pieced it up together. Buy a paint gun, and your paints, tape off part of your garage w/fans n shit and paint in straight lines without stopping across the whole piece. 3 coats then clearcoat accordingly.....save yourself like $2400
Holla Bboy got a valid point too!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.