Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so this is totally un car related but OMFG. You ever know that one person who just should not own animals? Not because they intentionally do harm to the animals but because they're intentions are too good they just have no ****ing clue?
I ride my friends mare at a barn I "briefly" worked at cuz I just couldn't take the shit anymore. Really nice lady, just no ****ing clue. She reads shit in a magazine or in a book or the interwebs and figures she knows best and will argue with people who have been in the business for YEARS.
My coach is trying to take over the barn and make it a working farm instead of a hobby farm (arrangement they made) but this lady is so ****ing out to lunch my coach is worried about potential clients... rightfully so.
This lady has had THREE horses two of which got BADLY injured run into doors because she refuses to lead them to the barn, she much rathers let them just run up to the barn through the arena. Claims they wont behave (which they will, I've done it) if she leads them in one at a time. One horse completely ripped her shoulder open and she has a yearling on stall rest because he badly fractured his pubic bone right down the middle.
She threw moldy hay out with my coaches horses and doing so almost caused one of them to die because they at it then coliced (which can kill a horse)
The stories I have about this woman I could go on forever but the latest is coyotes. I drive up to the barn today and see a coyote book it from the barn to one of the fields. He stands on the top of the hill just watching me. She comes down and tells me about him and how he's around all the time, he only uses 3 legs etc. I told her that if she needed him gone either my brother (who hunts) or my husband (who was spec ops in the US Navy for 6yrs) could come and take care of it. She says no she doesn't mind him around!!!!! He keeps rabbits away!!! Who the **** cares if you have rabbits!! You run a ****ing horse farm not a carrot patch!!! I calmly explained that this thing could have rabbies and although he's injured he could attract other coyotes and either take down a horse, the barn cat, the dog (which they've already attacked once) etc. She tells me he definately does not have rabbies!! I was like "ummm how do you know?" She tells me "oh I just know, he's around all the time"
FIRST OFF, since when do coyotes WILLINGLY hang around a busy farm that isn't really sick. Usually if you see them they take off or whatever but rarely stick around just because. He's either sick or bold as **** which can only escalate. I asked her how does she figure he doesn't have rabies? How does she know he wasn't bitten last night by a rabid skunk? She agreed but still doesn't want him gone. WTF???? You have other people and their live stock on your property for ****s sakes what the hell is wrong with this woman? And there isn't only one like she says there is, there is at least two, the other guy who works there saw it this morning with the other one.

ARRRGGHHHHH I HATE STUPID PEOPLE!!!!

Don't get me wrong, I love animals and it wouldn't be my first choice to shoot the damn thing but it's bold, it's got fellow friends who show up and it's wounded. That's just asking for issues if you ask me. But wtf do I know. I've only been working with horses since I could walk.

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Originally Posted by Rocket
or my husband (who was spec ops in the US Navy for 6yrs) could come and take care of it.
Bait Raw Hambuger... $5.00
Bullets... $30.00
Being married to a badass.... Priceless
lmao X2.. lol my future wife better be like, yeah nitro is a USN fighter pilot.. SUCK ON THAT :cheesy:

Rocket, people like that will always exist. Its like with me and cars, some ******* in school with a mustang walks out from class in 35-40 degree weather and starts up his ride.. Revs it up and peels out of the parking lot without any warm up, ITS CALLED THERMAL EXPANSION dumbass... lol Understandably so you are talking about animals, which aren't as simple to replace as engines, but the same rules applies. Nothing you can do but hope she gets a brain transplant, or get a shitload of cash and buy off her farm.

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
LMAO you guys are too funny. Thanks, I needed that!

·
Banned
1,559 Posts
i once saw a dog running away from the owner and when the owner caught him, he picked the dog up and started punching it in the face like 10 times i wanted to say something but this dude looked real tough so i didn't say anything and he disappeared around the corner before i could really call anyone

·
Registered
273 Posts
Yeah i work with tards at work. I get stressed to the point I wanna snap on them. I usually yell until I'm blood red in the face lol. what can i say, I'm an ******* =)

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Many people have talked to this woman about many different things that she does yet she still refuses to listen cuz some person wrote what she thinks in a book and because it's in a book it MUST be right. Now a lot of the time we either wait till she leaves and do it our way or just do it our way infront of her depending on what it is lol

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
lmao X2.. lol my future wife better be like, yeah nitro is a USN fighter pilot.. SUCK ON THAT :cheesy:

My husband wants to know how often do you get your nails done pretty boy?:toung: lol

·
Registered
280 Posts
She says no she doesn't mind him around!!!!! He keeps rabbits away!!! Who the **** cares if you have rabbits!! You run a ****ing horse farm not a carrot patch!!!
Now that is some funny stuff right there! That made me Laugh Out Loud!

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
So, my husband and I head over to this farm today cuz the trainer there and their stable hands convinced this lady it was a good idea to get rid of it.
He doesn't see it, so we're waiting in the tack room and the trainer, her friend and the stable hand comes in, were all talking... then the owner of the farm comes in. tells us that the coyote is sleeping in the cow shed as we speak but doesnt want it shot, she was calling the humane society to come live trap it. It looks like it has mange! WTF?
She then informs us that she is feeding the ****ing thing to keep it around!!!!

My husband has been completely dumbfounded all day. He says he couldnt have had that conversation with himself if he was tripping on acid. LOL
I told him "you have now experienced Glenda... now you shall understand why I could not work for this woman" LOL

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
It's people like her that give horse people a bad name. We've decided it's usually the people with more money then they know what to do with that shouldn't own animals.

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
My husband wants to know how often do you get your nails done pretty boy? lol
lol sorry but me fly jets= more badass than special forces :toung:. I'm doing it for my career, not to go in as a piece of meat and hope I dont get shot (no offense to anyone in the armed forces) cause in the end, thats all you are in some areas in the military.

·
Not justice...Punishment
3,829 Posts
I'm doing it for my career, not to go in as a piece of meat and hope I dont get shot (no offense to anyone in the armed forces) cause in the end, thats all you are in some areas in the military.
^^^ I hope anyone offended by this would take into account his youth and lack of knowing any better before responding to this.

Nitro, you have watched too many movies my friend.

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
lol ok, so on the topic of military and this retarded woman. I was just telling my husband about this horse at this farm. This woman, for all her reading, knowing all and always being right she would see the wrong in what I'm about to type.

she has this horse. His name is Sempa yes, SempA (have you figured out where I'm going with this yet?).
His registered name is Sempa Fidelis. Please military folks, specially marines... tell me what is wrong with this LOL

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
I made it too general, but army and marines- infantry. No thanks. It may sound harsh but if it ever comes down to the wire, thats what it is. Not movies my friend, history, and it has a tendency to repeat itself. I personally wouldn't mind doing it at all (I doubt they'd let me unless I played a stupid anyway), but I have an agenda to take care of- and thats to follow a dream of mine. I personally have lost a lot of respect for marine recruiters in my area, they call up everyone from schools and try to get appointments in. They convince you they are looking for quality, not quantity, when I went down there to find out more about a specific program, I went through 4 different guys, and in the end I just had to find a Navy recruiter (thought they didnt have one in my close area) which they instantly provided me with what I needed to get started. The Marines recruiters in my experience have been nothing but liars, and I've been told by countless civilians as well as veterans to be very careful with the military, I have respect for the people that serve but some of the crap going on to recruit and make people swear in is sad. They must be short on hands cause I've gotten over 25-30 calls to my house from the same recruiter, they probably have a close to 250,000 kids to be calling and they called me that much despite me saying for them to remove my number from the registry. Had it up to here from the Marines tactics.

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
ermmm, you know spec ops isn't marines right?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.