Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
it was actually warm today and since i don't work til 8pm tonight i washed my car and snapped some photo's.. there is a mazda car meet in white marsh md this saturday so you know i'll have even more up!!!! enjoy

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
smexci..I wish they had balts that color

yeah i think the balts would look great in this color. but this car is soooooo effing sexy man. don't get me wrong i loved my cobalt but this one is soooooo damn nice!!!!!

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i will on saturday at the mazda RX-8 meet that i will be going to.. you'll get to see pics of my interior and my best friends sexy led'd out interior.. she changed all the factory interior lights to red and blue led's it's f***ing awesome!!!!!

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Have you ever stared at the front while someone is turning it on??? The lights light up and go side to side... Imagine that going on while it is smiling at you. I thought the damn thing was coming to life to kill me!
yeah it's awesome but unfortunately it's only on the basic mazda 3's i think.. the speed3's don't have the feature of auto level lights. which to me is kinda dumb if you think about it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.