Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so i live in el paso, tx which is next to the mexican border city of Juarez(the most dangerous city in the world, supposedly)anyways, i was in juarez today and i passed the chevy dealership and i saw a silver cruze! i was like wtf bomb! lol im gonna go test drive it and ill take pics :)

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
dont worry ill get the pics up as soon as i test drive it =) im gonna test drive a standard AND an auto lol especially the auto cuz its 6speed

·
Premium Member
2,473 Posts
There are many cars and have been many vehicles that have been in production in Central and South America years before they hit the states. The 4 door S-10 is a good example, they were in Central and South America since the S-10 came out in the mid 1980's. They are still building El Caminos in Australia. And Ford has some awesome sport utes in the mid East and Afghanistan.

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
There are many cars and have been many vehicles that have been in production in Central and South America years before they hit the states. The 4 door S-10 is a good example, they were in Central and South America since the S-10 came out in the mid 1980's. They are still building El Caminos in Australia. And Ford has some awesome sport utes in the mid East and Afghanistan.
point well made lol

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
its not actually an el camino though. I can't remember the name... and no canada doesn't have the cruze either yet

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.