1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what do you think of these?

2005 Chevy Cobalt Custom Headlights at CARiD.com

with this option:

Black CCFL Halo Projector Headlights with LEDs by Spyder®, 1 Pair. Improve your vision and your vehicle’s appearance with these bolt-on headlight assemblies. The projector beam headlights will produce a sharper, more focused beam of light for safer driving at night, the bright CCFL Halos and LED lights will make your vehicle more visible to other drivers, and the Halos, LEDs and custom headlight housing will give your ride an exclusive, unique look. Meets all federal regulations for street use.

·
Premium Member
3,783 Posts
I had a set, 3rd pair down. After getting them aimed which was a chore they were great. Loved them, only sold 'em to get some money for a performance upgrade I wanted lol.

Retros are great but the price, even to buy the crap and than do it is just returded to me. I have no patience and hell if I have someone else do it for the cost of buying everything

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I had a set, 3rd pair down. After getting them aimed which was a chore they were great. Loved them, only sold 'em to get some money for a performance upgrade I wanted lol.

Retros are great but the price, even to buy the crap and than do it is just returded to me. I have no patience and hell if I have someone else do it for the cost of buying everything
so what do you recommend?

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Whatever you wallet allows man lol but do not buy from there, you can get them on ebay for much less just be sure its plug and play and new. I got mine from k2motor on ebay for like 211 shipped, that was back in..... maybe 2008?
okok, ya i heard k2 ebay is good times, so youre saying buy headlights? like i dont even know where to get started on someone making retrofits...

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
You have to buy a second set of headlights, about $100 in good condition. Or if you want OEM ones like I only bought about $120 used like new condition.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.