Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
the front of it is definitely boss! not a fan of the rims tho, but thats about it. looks sick. you have any hp numbers on it?

·
Registered
150 Posts
o wow so its really not even putting out that much power, more of a RICER even though I hate using that term.lol. but i would stick with your whip instead IMO, now knowing that haha

·
Registered
150 Posts
O god thank god your not serious! lol i was getting a little worried. the rims do look really awful and cheap, i dont mind the black stripes going down the middle of the car tho. every other stripe is way to much. and i didnt even notice at first, but WHAT THE HELL are those bar things on the top of the roof and on the side of the back window. so foolish

·
Premium Member
3,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Nope, kit is not of cardboard lol, everything is rivetted though haha. Most of spent a billion dollars on rivets. This is what I think, it was someone car, they got something else and made this what it was for track based on the 2003 with 29k miles. I know lots of short tracks have "drag" races where you race a person around half or all of the track. Got more pics of it today with the better camera, so those are coming. Again, not trading for this, relax people and I do thinks its cool but it doesnt quite fit the ricer stereotype, this is above and beyond plus ricers do not have the knowledge/skill or time to do some of this crap that was done.

---------- Post added at 06:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:57 PM ----------

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.