Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone know a good legit site order them for i would like some black ones. or is there an diys

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i dont think gonna any more i read some threads and people told me they got them not precut and they got a million bubbles. his looks nice thou

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
RJW Motorsports - Car Decals, Custom Car & Auto Graphics

a wonderful site to order decals. If they do not carry what you're looking for they'll make it for fairly cheap.

---------- Post added at 12:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:39 PM ----------

also, you could hit up any local sign shop and have it custom done. I have a few down here. They wanted like $80 to make what RJW charged 30 for, but for fender stripes you may fair better.

---------- Post added at 12:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:41 PM ----------

If you do not know what you are doing, don't be afraid to get them professionally installed. Its not that expensive and they have to get it right. I paid $80 to get both mine put in, and I can tell you it would have looked like crap had I done it on my own.

·
Registered
15 Posts
i did and cut mine myself, i bought a huge sheet of vinyl and cut them, then just put them on, they look great..i have a extra pair thats cut out if you want them....they will look exactly like mine, each stripe 3 inches wide with a total of 4 stripes and 4 little accent stripes...dont pay 25 bucks for them its a waste..give me 7 bucks and ill ship them to you

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Imo its starting to get played out.. A good tip I picked up on is to look at what the old 50-60s era track cars had on them, should bring some old school flair back into car accents. Racing stripes, fender stripes, single offset stripe.. Meh everyone and their mom has em :noworry:

·
Registered
75 Posts
i got mine off ebay from houseofgrafx. i did the dry application and they turned out great. not a single bubble. you just have to take your time and go slow.

·
Premium Member
127 Posts
houseofgrafx site is down, did they move or go out of business or what? Anyone got a phone number?

·
Registered
191 Posts
i did and cut mine myself, i bought a huge sheet of vinyl and cut them, then just put them on, they look great..i have a extra pair thats cut out if you want them....they will look exactly like mine, each stripe 3 inches wide with a total of 4 stripes and 4 little accent stripes...dont pay 25 bucks for them its a waste..give me 7 bucks and ill ship them to you

i like those tigger. i will surely buy a set off you. paypal please PM me with details

·
Say What again!
6,037 Posts
Oh man...thread from the dead.

If you do fender stripes - please just do the driver side. Not both.

·
Registered
14 Posts

Hey Ill Take Them From you if you still wanna get rid of them. i wanna do the same thing bad just dont no where to get them.

1 - 20 of 78 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.