Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so I was wondering,if I should go with the DC Sport cat back exhaust and DC Sport header,or the Tsudo N-1 cat back exhaust and CA header v2 that I saw on cobalt-addiction.com,anyone has any of these items and what do you guys think of them?

·
Registered
869 Posts
DC sports is a pretty trusted name as far as im aware. Ive never even heard of Tsudo, so that would bother me a bit. Plus DC costs a little more, and in modding that tends to mean something.

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah I mean I have heard about DC for a quite a while but never had any of their parts.I did find the parts for less money on cobalt addiction website actually then going somewhere else.

·
Registered
750 Posts
depends on what you plan on doing to the car. The DC Sport products are pretty good I have their upper strut bar and know people that have their exhaust. However the DC is only a 2.5" exhaust where the tsudo is 3" which is better if you are planning on doing forced induction. Either way I have heard good review of both systems. However I would shop around for the parts cuz CA tends to have higher prices than other places

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
right,Never enough auto actually had the tsudo for 279.99 free shipping and the dc header for 389.99 free shipping,but does the DC header come with a downpipe which I notice CA offers that

·
Banned
161 Posts
can i make a recommendation in my own opinion. here is the best set up for a non forced induction aplication.

cobalt addiction header, xtc dowpipe, and for exhaust, either gmpp sport,megan catback,or dc. all of them are surg grad stainless and sound great.

pacesetter sounds like a bee in a tin can
magnaflow sound extremely raspy and loud
vibrant is a 3" exhaust and sound extremely loud not to mention 3" is to big unless your turbo'd
borla sounds amazing "little secret.. guess who contracted borla to make there exhaust" hint.."look at the gm exhaust then the borla"
i no nothing about the corsa exhaust.

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
well the cobalt addiction header includes a down pipe actually.I heard online the dc, gmpp,and the tsudo before,all three sound good honestly.

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
choose your header, and get a custom exhaust after that, then you have the option to customize it however you please

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I did a custom exhaust before on my 99 altima,it was cool but it cost me the same as I am seeing the prices on catbacks now.I honestly don't want a giant fart can and the dc and the tsudo seem smaller then a magnaflow fart can.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.