Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
680 Posts
So beautiful :(
I would love to have an SS as well my friend...

·
Registered
418 Posts
well im not gonna buy antoher either im buying a wrx next but i actually really realy like my cobalt its a cool little car and lots upgrades imma keep it as long as possible

·
Registered
85 Posts
The one thing I ABSOLUTELY love about the ss/sc is the supercharger whine. It's like music to my ears. Like I would get an sc over a tc just for the supercharger whine.

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Boost the LS. A Cobalt for Cobalt trade isn't exactly that great of an idea financially.

·
Premium Member
2,473 Posts
Keep yours and mod when time and money permit. You can have a better vehicle that wya, and the insurance company will not know and cannot charge you for SS insurance.

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
you can finance that car for real cheap. probably about 270 a month. i pay 300 even for mine and it was 15k after tax. it had 29k miles, make sure this one's not loaded with miles. it's a great car, g85 only way to go. only issues i have is the heat exchanger pump, throttle body and evap have failed on me but theyve all been less than 100 dollars to repair. be sure to feel out the clutch for slipping and if it has stock pirelli p0's ditch them asap! i bet you can haggle this car down to 13 after tax.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.