Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hmmm. Ive never seen a blue flash Balt with the SS N/A bumpers and rocker pannels. Im thinkin bout doing that. Theres a complete set for sale in my area. Wonder if I should pick it up. What do you guys think??

·
Registered
441 Posts
i say u have padlock photo shop that set and put a picture up here to see what ur car would look like with them on. just my thoughts

·
Registered
212 Posts
If it's at a good price, it would make your car flow better with the rest of your exterior upgrades.

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
i say u have padlock photo shop that set and put a picture up here to see what ur car would look like with them on. just my thoughts
sounds like a challenge.. let me see what i come up with :cheesy:

---------- Post added at 08:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:17 AM ----------

try not to stare too much.. im real happy how these came out

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks camo. The guy wants 500 for the complete set and imma have to get em painted so I'm sure that's not gonna be cheap. I don't have the money for em right now so I'm hoping they don't sell so I can talk him down in a week or so.

·
Premium Member
2,473 Posts
Just keep an eye on the ad, they may come down after a while. You can always buy them and stash them somewhere til you get money to get them painted.

Can also try using the line of aftermarker bumpers are less including shipping and see what the person says.

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
yea id buy them for that price then stash them if you didnt have to money! it wont be a crazy amount of money to paint them but it will be a significant amount

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.