Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Bamble Ramble!!!!
567 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know if this is the right place to put this, but if it's not, please move this to the right place please:eek:h:

So I have been looking around while I have down time here and found some cheap, but really nice mods for the balt through mrz performance. Spark plug cover and a fuze box cover. Both can be brushed or polished and can be custom made to order as well. What do you all think??

2.4l Spark Plug Cover

Fuze Box Cover

·
Cornier Than Ethanol
866 Posts
THat's nice stuff. I have both of those, plus a custom strut bar through them. And had the SS strut tower caps in black, but they won't work with my coilovers... (anyone interested??? :) ) They make nice stuff. And actually, I and two others from CSS were involved with Mathieu from MRZ with the creation of the sparkplug cover (posts might still be out there...). :noworry:

·
Bamble Ramble!!!!
567 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
how much you wanting for the strut covers??

and yes they have a cover fort he 2.2 as well.....i think

·
Bamble Ramble!!!!
567 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
PM me and well talk prices

·
Bamble Ramble!!!!
567 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yea MRZ is a good start for sure on engine dress up. you can also polish the valve cover or other parts and do a wire tuck, that will set off the engine really well
I saw that they can polish them, I am thinking I'm gonna go that way with everything I get from them, but see if I can get it anodized in black with yellow lettering on the covers. And what is the wire tuck you speak of??

check their(MRZ) ebay store as well. I saw that I could get my stuff sooner if I ordered from there.
I can't right now, but I will check it out when I get off shift.

·
Premium Member
2,473 Posts
There is an anodizing shop in Nashville, if MRZ cant do that. It is listed under automobile coatings in the yellow pages I think.

·
Bamble Ramble!!!!
567 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'll have to look them up when I come back to the states. I'm still curious about this wire tuck buis. anyone have pics of before and after by chance??

·
Cornier Than Ethanol
866 Posts
I don't know if you can get the stuff anodized in black through MRZ, but like Finn said, you can always do that later. But, the etching in my sparkplug cover and fusebox cover both have yellow underneath. I got the bowtie for the fusebox cover, and had him custom make my sparkplug one to say Ecotec. And got Cobalt 2.4L on the strut bar, which I'd like to paint yellow sometime for a little extra touch. Or maybe black. Dunno yet. I can take some pics of my stuff though if you want me to. :)

---------- Post added at 12:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:04 AM ----------

And, yep, I'll send you a PM.

·
Banned
163 Posts
iv seen wire tucking. search for it on the g5club.net
here is a pic of mine

white loom
mrz strut bar
mrz carbon fiber caps
black valve cover
injen cai
soon to have ttr upper engine mount

·
Banned
163 Posts
ugh some of it is easy true but unless you want to take hours of doing it and then retaping it i dont think ill be taking it off anytime soon.

·
Cornier Than Ethanol
866 Posts
Good point. I'm glad I never went with yellow though. I think that would just look like crap since the yellow is either not bright enough or too bright. Plus, I've never really been a fan. But, the white looks killer though!

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.