Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im looking for ideas on what to do to the exterior and interior, i will have to get an up to date pic i have halo headlights and my chevy emblem is painted with plasti dip now but here is the car its self

·
hawaii icon
3,089 Posts
To me the best mods are:
Lower
Wheels
Debadge/painted bowties
HID's
SS front bumper
Window tint
Tinted tails
LED lights (reverse, blinker, sidemarker etc)

Interior:
Custom seat covers (check out wet okole)
Paint or wrap dash trim.
Aftermarket shift knob
Short throw shifter (if manual)
Shift and ebrake boot

Look at the showoff pages and see what others have done to their rides to get inspiration! That's how I started :D

·
Registered
5,481 Posts
Yeah, I looked around at other peoples garages and showoff threads for ideas then started just going my own direction. If you got questions just ask.

·
hawaii icon
3,089 Posts
Honestly, if you are looking at getting your parts new, check out our vendors. Turbotechracing has the most variety of parts. You can prolly get 90% of what you need from them. Buyhids is the only place go thru for lighting. And if you have a manual, you can't beat twm performance. These guys have been active supporters of this site for years, they really know their stuff and will usually work out deals with you.

I know I'm not supposed to say this since I'm a staff member on this forum, but screw the other 'supporting vendors'. They didn't do anything to support this site. They paid the new owners a fee and are listed on every forum that AG owns as 'supporting vendors'. TTR, TWM and buyhid's actually paid money to be on this site specifically, and are all active members, not just trying to sell stuff. Not to mention the fact that they have stuff specific for our cars, and actually produce quality products specifically for our cars. The others just sell generic ebay crap mostly.

·
Registered
5,481 Posts
Plus, they help you out. Aaron at TTR went above and beyond to get me my engine mount in two days because I had a race in four. He even gave me part numbers for a couple components I needed from the stealership and who to go to for a discount. GREAT VENDORS ON THIS SITE!!!!

·
Registered
313 Posts
Good to know agita san & Blackbalts i was going to get my items from other vendors but id rather go with ones that actually support this site.

·
hawaii icon
3,089 Posts
Right on man! Its a 2 way street. If we support them by giving them business, they support us by hooking us up with good deals and group buys, not to mention the support we get from them.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Performance: cold air or short ram intake whatever you prefer, and a catback system those were the first i upgraded on my car. Car looks: Rims, paint interior trim to your prefered colour, window tint, paint brake calipers and drums, seat covers or new seats, another one is lowing springs to bring it down but personally this is somthing i'm probably not going to do. But you want ideas only here to assit hope this helps :).

Lots you can do just probably shoulden't over do it you know? lol

Pictures to come soon for my car just joined today, working on interior as of this moment.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.