Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Kia Forte Koup

Now I do realize it rips off the Honda Civic styling and the Mitsubishi styling, but it looks good.

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
I like the forte a lot actually. Kia's definately stepped it up the last couple years

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
meh. the kia coupe doesn't strike me as anything special. the body shape isn't even sporty to me. if going for asian cars, i rather like the hyundai genesis coupe, specially in the lime green. reeeally nice.

I looked at them to but didn't like the center console design and i've heard people having a lot of problems with VW's.
what kind of probs?

·
Registered
931 Posts
kia= not worth your time

·
Registered
3 Posts
KIA has been having engine problems with their new direct injection engines. The intake ports are clogging up with carbon after the first year or so. I have fixed the heads on about 10 so far. I drove a Forte Koup and the rattle out of the engine got on my nerves after just a few miles. Bought a 2010 Cobalt instead.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Z06, Z06, Z06. Just keep saying it until you understand. For less money than a new SS costs you can get a C5 Z06 that will kick the crap out of vehicles that cost $100,000+. In the same manner that the SS is the most bang for your small car bucks, the Z06 is the most bang for your sports car bucks. I know I have both.

Dog

·
Registered
1 Posts
**** the ZO6! I would get an 03-04 cobra over one of those anyday. My damn C6 with the Z51 package loooks, rides, turns better than the C5's anyday. I dont understand why anyone would buy a SS colbalt in the first place. You pay a good amount of money and at the end of the day you still have an economy car. Start with a good car to begin with

1 - 20 of 55 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.