Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hey guys i've been gone for a while because i guess i got blocked from the site or something like that, but im back now :) if i didnt remember scagnetti's username i probably wouldve never made it back ;) anyway i did a couple things while i was gone and i'll be sure to post pics tomorrow morning. and man does it feel good to be back.

EDITED!!!

heres the pics i've been promising of what i've been up to since i got banned/blocked/w.e haha.

well i redid my dash (for the 3rd time) and made it black. im going to eventually make my whole interior black.

ordered a couple things :)

here's some with the new wheels and sportlines

sorry about the quality of the pics guys. they're from my bb.

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks. if it wasnt for you i wouldnt even be back. it feels like i've been gone a year.

·
Registered
3,006 Posts
Damn! this really is a big problem! I wonder how many others have been blocked from the site?

Welcome back man! Lets see some pics of them rims! lol

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Damn! this really is a big problem! I wonder how many others have been blocked from the site?

you could always just look in your garage lol. but yeah i'll post pics tomorrow when i take some. and its good to be back :)

·
Premium Member
3,149 Posts

My host says IP's were blocked for either continous login attempts, DDOS attacks, very high number of hits, etc. Its something with their server firewall.. but I agree.. who KNOWS how many others are being blocked

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
My host says IP's were blocked for either continous login attempts, DDOS attacks, very high number of hits, etc. Its something with their server firewall.. but I agree.. who KNOWS how many others are being blocked
and some might not have been as lucky as i was to remember a member's username on a different site. if i didnt remember or ask scangetti what to do i would still be yourcobalt.comless :laugh: i was going to look for you too obz but i so happen to come accross one of scags posts on css.

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
pics posted!

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.