Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So apparently I was gone for so long my posting status has been reset to zero and I officially lost my Mod status (not surprised.)

Life's been busy, work a lot and moved to a new state within the last six months. Also not having the Balt anymore show's less reason to actually be on this site, but there are some AWESOME people here and I tend to check back from time to time. so for those that remember me...the OG postwhore is back, and for those of you with sticks up your but...I am pretty good at ignoring you, or putting you back in line.:cool:

·
Registered
3,006 Posts
Welcome back man! We had a searver crash a few months back and lost EVERYTHING! it was devistating. Most of the ppl that were on here were so disappointed by it they stopped visiting the site. But once in a while Nugz, nighthawk, blackbalt and the others will hop on for a bit.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Good to know, you know I drop in from time to time but most Forum time is spent on migpc.com (before I moved away from Michigan), goclubgp.com and clubgp.com. Gotta represent the 3800V6 power.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Even though when the site crashed, we did loose alot of the awesome people. At the same time though, we lost alot of the idiots who loved to start drama. I say, if we give it time, they will eventually come back. "If you build it, he will come." Well, if we re-build it, they will come back!

And for the record, I was upset too about lossing my post count and status. I hate being called a newbie.

·
Registered
3,006 Posts
I know how you feel, I had been on this site for over a year and a half when that happened. I had just under 3000 posts..

56k What the **** is your problem?

·
Registered
83 Posts
I know how you feel, I had been on this site for over a year and a half when that happened. I had just under 3000 posts..
I think I was close to that amount, but I can't remember the exact amount. I was a post whore though.

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
welcome back dragondrft23, the post count drop really sucked, but what sucked the most, was losing all of the previous stickied threads. THAT hurt pretty badly there. Anyways, i am off to spin some hits.

·
Banned
384 Posts
why is everyone so concerned with psot count?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
It was a big running thing...everyone used to joke about what they should be called, newbie, contributor, blah blah blah.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Did you just call me a know-it-all???

cause if you did, you're right.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.