Chevy Cobalt Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
1,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So finally I have almost full ebony interior. I just need the fuse panels and the panels next to the radio as seen. The doors and sills I don't know what I'm going to do. I might paint them but I dunno. It's gonna be hard to find sedan door panels tho. Also for now I have no arm rest, BUT I made a trade on g5club.net with someone my no arm rest rear cup holders for his arm rest. So soon I shall have the arm rest. :bigsmile:

·
Registered
186 Posts
sick!!!!!!

·
Banned
1,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks to B-low, ebay.

·
Registered
3,006 Posts
Its coming along! Good job man! The fuse panel and the other side shouldn't be hard to find!

·
Banned
1,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
my eyes...that trim is horrid lol but looks good erick.
:cussing: It looks a hell of a lot better with a black interior
did u just paint your bowtie on the steering wheel or is it a replacement?

and just curious but what all gauges do you have in the pillar?
It's a vinyl decal. I have water temp, (which I just finally fixed lol) oil pressure, (I wanna replace with aeroforce gauge) and volts. I'd get a wideband, but I don't want too many gauges. That's another reason I want the aeroforce gauge.

Its coming along! Good job man! The fuse panel and the other side shouldn't be hard to find!
Thanks man. Actually could you do me a favor? Can you measure the width and height of the fuse panel for me? I need to know if the coupe is a different size. If so I'll either have to paint or try to get them from the dealer since none of the gm sites have 2009 yet. Also the panels next to the radio the only way I can get that is if I find a junked balt because to order that online, it's like the entire dash. So I need to find a junked balt to pull it off of.

·
Registered
3,006 Posts
Thanks man. Actually could you do me a favor? Can you measure the width and height of the fuse panel for me? I need to know if the coupe is a different size. If so I'll either have to paint or try to get them from the dealer since none of the gm sites have 2009 yet. Also the panels next to the radio the only way I can get that is if I find a junked balt because to order that online, it's like the entire dash. So I need to find a junked balt to pull it off of.
I am pretty sure they are the same, but I'll measure tomorrow. remind me if i don't

·
Banned
1,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
bump for daman on measurment

·
Banned
1,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
bump?

·
Banned