Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I havnt been on the site in long time.. sorry.. Ive been deployed 9 outa the last 14 months.. 3 months to go.. and actually I sold the Cobalt about 6 months ago prior to leaving for this deployment :(... im gonna miss it, i put alot of work into it.

I get back in January, and I cant wait to get back to the states...

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Glad to have ya back bro. Alot of people have either left the site, or sold their balt and bought something a little more "durable". There are the regulars with their balts, but most of us have other rides we love now.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have finally got my debt situated.. i sold the balt for what i owed on it so that really helped.

Now I can go out and get something i really want... unlike when i got my 2.2, credit wasnt good enough to get a loan $$ on a SS/SC

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
I have finally got my debt situated.. i sold the balt for what i owed on it so that really helped.

Now I can go out and get something i really want... unlike when i got my 2.2, credit wasnt good enough to get a loan $$ on a SS/SC
Yeah, i went and mougt a nice, used, and very reliable car. The cobalt, in the other hand, is gonna get sold off any way possible

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.