Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I havent been active on here in queit some time due to me finishing school and getting my career started as an Automotive Technician. As far as the Cobalt goes, well . . . I no longer have it. Unfortunetly someone cut me off on the highway and cause me to hit a guardwire. I will post a few pics of it before it was totalled out.

. . . Limo Tint

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
wish i had a picture of the other side right now but i dont. One of the guardwire post went under the car and pushed the floorpan up and bent the frame. The curtain airbags really did work well though.

·
Say What again!
6,037 Posts
Welcome to the site.

Accidents blow!

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
holly cow, theres a blast from the past. lol. welcome back mang.
are you parting out by chance? :bigsmile: what are you driving now?
No i wanted to part it out but insurance took it before i got the chance. They gave me additional money for my aftermarket stuff which is like unheard of if you dont tell them you haveany and pay the extra so i lucked out with that. I bought a truck a few months before the accident as a winter beater to keep the balt off the salty roads and keep the miles off of it.which actually worked in my favor cause it pretty much cut my insurance in half due to the multiple car discount and my good student discount i had at the time. But insurance cut me a check and i put that with some additional money i had into a CD account. So it is just collecting interest and I am still rocking the beater haha. I plan to buy a 2008 ACURA TL type S as soon as I can find one.

·
Premium Member
3,700 Posts
No i wanted to part it out but insurance took it before i got the chance. They gave me additional money for my aftermarket stuff which is like unheard of if you dont tell them you haveany and pay the extra so i lucked out with that. I bought a truck a few months before the accident as a winter beater to keep the balt off the salty roads and keep the miles off of it.which actually worked in my favor cause it pretty much cut my insurance in half due to the multiple car discount and my good student discount i had at the time. But insurance cut me a check and i put that with some additional money i had into a CD account. So it is just collecting interest and I am still rocking the beater haha. I plan to buy a 2008 ACURA TL type S as soon as I can find one.
some insurance adjuster got fired over that one. lol
glad it worked out for ya though. post up pics when you get the new ride. :)

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
man that's too bad! frig it's been so long since we've heard from you! nice to hear what's new! anyways, the TL type S is a really nice looking ride. You better post some pics when you get it and hopefully do a couple of mods, making it clean as HELL!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.