Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Banned
1,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I fixed my headlight :) The passenger side halos blew out (it was the inverter only) was a ***** and a half job but it paid off :) Now next is my lip, then get hid fogs :bigsmile:

·
Registered
81 Posts
Very nice. Love the glowing grille, how'd you do that?

·
Banned
1,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Good job bro!! Proud of you lol
If it wasn't for you, I wouldn't have been able to do it so thank you man!

Very nice. Love the glowing grille, how'd you do that?
Well all my under glow broke except the front. So then I took the rear under glow light and re-spliced the wires back together. It got cut some how. Then instead of having front and rear under glow, I just decided to put the rear one up front. So now I have 2 front under glows. One to light up the top, and one to light up the bottom. It's just too bad because of the angling, they won't light up the upper part. Oh well I guess... lol

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Excuse me but why does he have to remove the SS off his grille??
Because he doesnt have an SS. its a 2008 Sport model not a super sport(SS), just a sport.

BTW im not knocking ur car CC08, i think its badass, i really do like it, but its not an SS.

·
Banned
1,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Because he doesnt have an SS. its a 2008 Sport model not a super sport(SS), just a sport.

BTW im not knocking ur car CC08, i think its badass, i really do like it, but its not an SS.
It's just as good if not better than a 2007 ss/na so whats the difference? It's still the same car. The only thing needed to be a "clone" of the 07 is to just rebadge it SS pretty much. And that's just what I did. It's still the same car with the same engine and same performance. It really shouldn't make such a big deal.

your car looks great man!
i hope i can get mine looking that good eventually. you gonna do the evo mod? i love that one, makes me want to get a new front bumper!
Yeah, I'm in the process of having my lip painted. I'm just waiting for them to call me when it's finished.

looks good - i like the lights in the front grill!
thx.

·
Banned
1,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I can't wait to put it on! lol :bigsmile: It won't be evo X'ed yet tho.

·
Banned
1,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
It's gonna look good. U gonna be the first blue Balt with the evo paint.

I have plans for the back lip too. Only cc08 knows what it is. You ma boy cc
Haha thanks. :cool:
ya i love that color blue!
cant wait to see what you guys have in store!
He has some really good plans coming up, I promise. :blink1:

·
Registered
277 Posts
wut do u mean u werent talking to me? I was the first and only person to say that.

oh and u wish u could have my girls panties up ur ass, but unfortunately for u, shes too busy sticking them up mine....

wait a sec.. lol jk

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.