Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
for a moderate drop so i dont lose to much functionality and comfort, however increase handling, make it look a lil better, and whatever goes along with springs and struts, i came across these; http://www.crateenginedepot.com/store/Cobalt-Springs-and-Components-C515.aspx is this a good buy? is pedders a smooth good spring? what about just fe5's with Fe5 springs? or are they the same springs throughout the models just with lower struts? FYI 2007 cobalt sedan with the 2.2 auto stock springs and struts. thanks guys

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
eibach pro kit

·
Registered
674 Posts
I hate to sound like an a** to a vendor on this site, but the facts on the sites speak for themselves... just look.

http://www.crateenginedepot.com/store/Cobalt-Pedder-Spring-Pkg-PSKIT-P9067C515.aspx$303.96

http://www.turbotechracing.com/productcart/pc/viewPrd.asp?idproduct=5318&idcategory=5627$339.99

Sorry TTR Vendor, but you are being out priced on those...and also, CED has more, much more, info on them than you... Might wanna update your page,and stuff there. Just a thought.

I definitely go with pedders if I had the money though, they seem decent and what you are looking for.

·
Registered
2,969 Posts
What the hell you scared about lol

---------- Post added at 09:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:51 AM ----------

Just get the prokit. Better then breakin the bank with pedders. Those are racing springs which is why they don't drop much and cost so much more than the other springs. With the pro kit, you won't even need struts /shocks.

·
Premium Member
382 Posts
I hate to sound like an a** to a vendor on this site, but the facts on the sites speak for themselves... just look.

Cobalt Pedder Spring Pkg PSKIT - Crate Engine Depot$303.96

Pedders Spring Kit Chevrolet Cobalt/HHR Pontiac G5 - Suspension - Turbo Tech Racing, LLC$339.99

Sorry TTR Vendor, but you are being out priced on those...and also, CED has more, much more, info on them than you... Might wanna update your page,and stuff there. Just a thought.

I definitely go with pedders if I had the money though, they seem decent and what you are looking for.

Good find, we are now cheaper than them. and over $70 cheaper than most other places!

So there was no need to be an a**, you just had to ask :) We cannot monitor EVERY site, but with the help from everyone we can!

·
Premium Member
382 Posts
Thanks guys! Remember, if you run into this same case please let us know, however please PM us, and dont make a post about it. We will take action if possible :)

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
yes get the pedders with FE5 Struts/shocks
X10000000000

Pedders + Fe5 shocks/struts = best bang for your buck. You will be very happy with the suspension and the drop will not be too drastic. What are you waiting for? Order them already!!!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.