Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
978 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi there everyone I just joined :)
My Name is Jill and i own a 06 balt sssc G85 it has a gm stage2 ,k&n typhoon 3 in pulley, poly trans mounts, hurst sts shifter ,xm recaros and painted calipers (black) new gmpp brake rotors drilled and slotted and new pads . I live in a suburb of Detroit MICH . I like to go drag racing ( i don"t race i watch ) we have a cavalier (99z24) this car is not your average cavalier it has a big block chevy in it it does 9's in the quarter mile. we race at milan and summit motorsports park(formally known as norwalk) its in Ohio . I have pictures on cardomain of both of these cars:)bigsmile:.check it out )and on motortopia and im a member on css.net and see car club.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Awesome! Welcome to the site!

·
Registered
978 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hi

thanks !!added some pics of my balt on here

·
Registered
319 Posts
Where at?

·
Registered
978 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
under the photo gallery i think

·
Registered
978 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
they are on .

·
Registered
319 Posts
I like!

·
Registered
978 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks i have owned this car for 2 yrs now it had everything on it when i bought it . i added the new rims and tinted the windows and put in poly trans mounts and the shifter it's getting some paint work done soon it;s still going to be black with a stripe (dont know what the painter is doing ) check out my site on cardomain my nameis black balt on there the cavy is on there also .

·
Registered
978 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
do u have pic on here ?

·
Registered
319 Posts
I have pictures Here they are:

OLD:

·
Registered
978 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
very nice ( i like that house in the back its awesome) i add some more pics with my new hood and the cavy its not black anymore its orange

·
Registered
978 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
are u a member on css.net?

·
Registered
319 Posts
Yes I am but rarely go on there

·
Registered
978 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
im on there too . i go on maybe 3x a week

·
Registered
978 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Jill, glad to see you on this site too!!!!!
everyone should check out their cavi on cardomain. thing is SICK!!!!!
hey there long time no talk i seen that u were on here i just joined and no my car isnt painted yet .

·
Registered
57 Posts
Welcome to the site ssscgirl. The wife and I go to all most all of the heads up nights at Milan. Hope to see you and the Cavy there some time. My wife has a Cavy and it is the Yellow one on the end in my see sig pic.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.