Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The cobalt is gone after I take my intake, sway bar and dvd player out. I get to drive away in my 2008 Kia rondo. This cobalt has been the worst car ive ever owned and im glad to be rid of the headache. Im not saying that the cobalt is a bad car just mine and i needed something much more substantial and safer than the balt. Watching the side impact videos on the cobalt scares the crap outta me since my son was born. Well most of ya'll have been a huge help in my en-devours and I wish all of you the best this will be my last post. But I have a buddy that just bought a cobalt and he loves it to death Ill steer him your way.

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
all cobalts are pos cars.
not all. there are lemons but every company makes lemons...

sorry to see you sell the balt but if it had issues it probably a good idea. Kia's are definately getting better than in the past. hopefully it turns out to be a better car for ya

·
Wootsauce!
8,593 Posts
Good luck in your future travels buddy. Sorry to see you leave, but understand your reasoning. Do not heasitate to come back whenever you want, you will always be welcome, no matter what.

·
I cut stuff
6,238 Posts

·
Registered
931 Posts
g l man...

·
Rocket Power
711 Posts
My buddy has a Kia...definitely junk compared to the Cobalt (although, Kia does offer a nice warranty)

·
Premium Member
3,783 Posts
I wanna know what people really expect out of this car that was made cheap, to be cheap! Yea I am aware some get balts that are total junk but really, if you want qaulity and refinement and MAYBE, just MAYBE reliability, you gotta look beyond that economy car scene... just saying.

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
all cobalts are pos cars.
don't be like that. a car is a car. mine has been great so far. sh*t is going to go on ANY car, and all around the cobalt is really not bad compared to most other cars. tired of ppl sayin that all the time. it's a car. it's expensive to own and drive ANY car, you want the luxury of driving then u gotta pay 4 it.

·
Registered
103 Posts
GL with your KIA man. If your cobalt was shit then I can see why you'd want out.

Now personally I like my cobalt. and I dont like hearing people call my car shit. Because its not. You get what you pay for and I paid for a reliable fuel efficient car. And so did anyone else that bought a cobalt. If you want a super smooth quiet comfortable ride, buy a Cadillac.

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
hope everything outs for you and your family man

he is right...cobalts are shit...lol...i just have mine cuz I cant get another car for awhile.
the ONLY problem i have with mine is the rattles in interior.. but thats mostly cause of the crap roads here + lowered 3 inches and my loud music

I wanna know what people really expect out of this car that was made cheap, to be cheap! Yea I am aware some get balts that are total junk but really, if you want qaulity and refinement and MAYBE, just MAYBE reliability, you gotta look beyond that economy car scene... just saying.
X2 i mean what a brand new LS is what 12-13k? try finding a more reliable BRAND NEW car better than the cobalt in that price range. Then come back and talk lol

·
Premium Member
2,473 Posts
Sorry to see you leae the community, I now live around where some of the Kias are made, and if you saw some of the people working there you would keep your Balt. And after seeing some of the pics here withthe wrecked balts, kinda like movie critics, what happens in a lab is one thing, what happens in the real world is another.

I have a family also, in reality the only way to have a safe vehicle in a crash is to buuy a truck and install Import Killer bumpers from Texas on it, like I did.

The pics are of my wife's friends Balt collision.

1 - 20 of 63 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.