Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

I'm trying to find the name of a part but I don't know what it's called

231 Views 2 Replies 3 Participants Last post by  randy328
Hello everyone. Please take a look at the image below
Sleeve Grey Asphalt Denim Road surface

This is the tie down strap that holds the battery in place. I circled a part that the bolt is threaded through so the bolt fastens to the chassis. I'm trying to find out what that thread is called because it's missing on my car. Thanks!

2009 Cobalt LT
See less See more
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
It's sometimes referred to as a cage nut
or a clip nut. Hope that helps.
Also called a Speed Fastener, Speed Nut, or U-Nut.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts