Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Import face off. Rockingham dragway

Coming up at the end of March. 2nd annual Import face off
Car and bike show.
Burnout contest.
Stereo contest.
Drag races
Open drag runs.

Thought you guys might be in to this. Would be awesome to see some Balts down there.

Www.importfaceoff.net

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Its going to be hard to make but im going to try to be there. I was completely unaware of this event. I picked up a flyer today at speed styles.
With a flyer you get $2 off addmission

·
Premium Member
3,783 Posts
Ah cool, speed styles is just up the road from me. I just do not think I'll do that show since I am already going this weekend, hoping it won't be too crowded but it probably well since I am sure many have been waiting for some track time like me. I suck but still like to give it a go and just see how not fast I can go, car is limited by its driver hahah

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah im right outside of waxhaw, I understand that. I've been itching to get to the track. To me id rather see a bunch of test n tune than an actual sanctioned race. Good luck this weekend!

btw, sweet balt man. Hard to believe I haven't actually seen it. Union county is only so big lol.

·
Premium Member
3,783 Posts
haha yea, surprises me too, I get people coming up to me here and there is going "oh, thats who drives this." lol . You probably would but I don't get down toward monroe much anymore, I live up just outside of Matthews now and work in Mint Hill so the farthest I go is to like Sun Valley HS area cause my parents live near the school. Occasionally I hit up Best Buy.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah. I drive a truck for habitat for humanity. So im on the road all over the area. Lol.

Btw you don't know where I could find a used set of 4 lug wheels do you? I've tried craigslist but nothing really worth the money.

·
Registered
1 Posts
If you would like to help pass out fliers for this event while making some extra cash, please email your 1) full name, 2) complete mailing address, and 3) amount of fliers you'd like (envelope of 200 or box of 500) to [email protected] Promoters are assigned a number and are paid on commission, $2 for every flier that comes in with your number on it. Spectators bring in the fliers because of the $2 off admission coupon. Checks are mailed out within a week after the event. The program pays well if you get enough fliers out. There are successful, repeat promoters every year at every location. Here is what the flier looks like...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.