Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
damn looks awesome, all these leds makes me want some... someone post a diy, i'd have 0 idea where to start even though it probably isn't that hard.. or is it. :toung:

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It's not all you really have to do is pick how you wanna mount them, them you run the ground wire to the large metal bolt inside the interior fuse panel, and if you wan you can run the power wire to the wiper fuse, but if you do that, they will stay on the whole time the car is running(even though that's what I did lol)

·
Registered
75 Posts
looks good man! right now i just got the blue L.E.D. in my dome light, and works for now, but wanna put some in the foot wells like you did, and put some in the trunk!

·
Registered
121 Posts
Where did you get the LED tubes? I'm having a hard time tracking them down.

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
get a twelve and cut it in half, thats what i did for mine in the footwells, had to solder wires to the end i cut off but worth it, 6 inch strip is enough to light up both sides

·
Registered
296 Posts
Looks Good, I gotta Rewire mine up cause one of the wires that's in my center console came loose, plus i am debating on adding some under the rear seat or somewhere in the back

·
Registered
7 Posts
LED's

The best place that I have found as far as quality and price is: Oznium.Com
By far the best quality and probably the brightest. They have an awesome selection.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.