Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fronts look like shite..mostly stains and not many tears, but I have tried every product on the market, and god knows what my kid spilled.

Ohhhh leather woould be nice (not sure I can afford it) and it is a 4 door sedan so it might look stoopid..

In any event if anyone comes across a wreck with (the car has a beige/black interior) seats that fits (manual, not heated, no memory) LS model..

I'm buying at least a beer, maybe lunch to the lucky finder.

I've been to several boneyards in Newark and most of them are shot, so I thought I'd put the word out here.

You can PM me here or at edwardc3000 AT Yahoo DOT com.

Thanks friends (milea gratia!)
ED in Metuchen NJ 08840 (intersection of 287 and Route 1 if you're interested)

·
Registered
3,006 Posts
Just so you know, seats can be swapped from any year and any model. coupe to sedan and so on. Only difference is heated seats

·
Registered
720 Posts
black seats $425 shipped

black leather seats $400 shipped

I have no idea what you're looking for, but here are a few examples...LKQ is a great place to buy from. Price is a bit steep for shipping, but what do you expect for a full set of seats. I'd like the leather ones myself, but I don't really want to upgrade much inside the car...would be nice having a 14-month old though. He's messy, but luckily my wife's car gets the brunt of the spills (07 Aura XR).

You didn't mention a limit to price so I have no idea what you're willing to spend. There are other options as well like Katzkin covers.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.