Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was driving home last summer with the a/c on. all of a sudden it stopped... now the heat nor a/c work it just blows the outside temp air in... Also i can not change the direction on the air. it wont change from the front vents, when i turn the switch nothing happens, any idea whats up? please help its getting cold out and heat will be needed soon i dont wanna take it to the dealer cuz its gonna cost 2193852375207 dollars lol so any help would be appreciated
thanks again

-Rob

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
I was driving home last summer with the a/c on. all of a sudden it stopped... now the heat nor a/c work it just blows the outside temp air in... Also i can not change the direction on the air. it wont change from the front vents, when i turn the switch nothing happens, any idea whats up? please help its getting cold out and heat will be needed soon i dont wanna take it to the dealer cuz its gonna cost 2193852375207 dollars lol so any help would be appreciated
thanks again

-Rob
Have you done the idiot's search? Fuse panel s the first place to check, because all of those controls are connected as one circuit

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
yeah i checked all that, it wasnt that. so i am stumped i looked for a blown fuse and couldnt find any... if it were a fuse any idea which one it might be.?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.