Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so my car is in the shop for three days because there's a leak somewhere in it...thinking maybe sunroof drain tubes...and there was an inch of water sitting in the passenger floorboard. yes i know there's a thread about it...believe me i searched he hell out of it when i got home. i spent $40 on towels and a car cover so i could keep the rain from continuing its way into my car. i'm over my warranty by a thousand miles....but they were cool and they're getting it taken care of. but yeah...three days w/out the car and i dont have a day off till friday...CARPOOL!:notrust:

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yep, they're going to start working on it tomorrow. the seat comes out...the carpet..headliner. idk...but its free so its all good...i guess

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
shop called...blamed it on aftermarket speakers. sounds QUITE familiar...and now i dont know WHAT the hell they're doing to my car cuz i can't get them on the damn phone! i just hope they dont mess up my speakers...or door panel for that matter

·
Registered
1,127 Posts

You need to tell them
and you are calling General Motors and complaining and they will quickly fix it. I had a huge problem with my Ex wifes SS Impala where the stearing was cracked and they had to fix it 3 tims under warranty even after the car came out of warranty cause of the crappy parts they used but evey time I brought it in I had to call GM and complain about the dealership and they would fix it after that.

Damn speakers causeing your sunroof to leak????

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

You need to tell them
and you are calling General Motors and complaining and they will quickly fix it. I had a huge problem with my Ex wifes SS Impala where the stearing was cracked and they had to fix it 3 tims under warranty even after the car came out of warranty cause of the crappy parts they used but evey time I brought it in I had to call GM and complain about the dealership and they would fix it after that.

Damn speakers causeing your sunroof to leak????
its not the sunroof, but i think the sunroof drain is plugged up or something and since it comes out of the bottom of the doors...overflowing into my car. i'm going this weekend to get my drain tubes unplugged cuz my buddy is hooking me up with a big deal on a shit load of car audio and will do it for free

·
Registered
74 Posts
so my car is in the shop for three days because there's a leak somewhere in it...thinking maybe sunroof drain tubes...and there was an inch of water sitting in the passenger floorboard. yes i know there's a thread about it...believe me i searched he hell out of it when i got home. i spent $40 on towels and a car cover so i could keep the rain from continuing its way into my car. i'm over my warranty by a thousand miles....but they were cool and they're getting it taken care of. but yeah...three days w/out the car and i dont have a day off till friday...CARPOOL!:notrust:
40 bucks in towels! Your linen closet is good to go huh

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
40 bucks in towels! Your linen closet is good to go huh
lol, well there was a car cover included in that somewhere too man! oh yeah...its also pouring down rain tonight so...lets pray theres no water in it

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
so its the weather stripping on the outside of the window not being completely in...and there is RUST on the inside of the door a little. it actually rusted out one of my speakers

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
nope! 37K miles and aftermarket speakers. i'll just take it to my friend and buy new weather stripping

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.