Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I will be receiving my income tax refund tomorrow along with my regular paycheck on friday. Total will be around 2,000 bucks together. What should I do with the Money? Or better question what would u do with the money? Mods? Save it? Finish paying off bills?

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
So I will be receiving my income tax refund tomorrow along with my regular paycheck on friday. Total will be around 2,000 bucks together. What should I do with the Money? Or better question what would u do with the money? Mods? Save it? Finish paying off bills?
pay some on my car, pay some on my credit card & blow the rest on my car... lol

EDIT:
oh yea, i'd buy some clothes/shoes too..

·
Registered
3,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The thing is..some of the money is automatically gonna be taken out for Phone bill, and credit card. So I will not have enough for a Turbo setup.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
pay off any credit cars, or anything else thats got crazy intrest. I wouldnt mod my car when i have other debts.

·
Registered
3,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
pay off any credit cars, or anything else thats got crazy intrest. I wouldnt mod my car when i have other debts.
My credit cards will be paid off by march...

·
Registered
978 Posts
save for future mods ,pay off some stuff,and blow the rest on whatever.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Yeah, mine is going to be put into my bank account so I can put the money aside to pay off my 0% interest car. :p In March, my CD matures and I will have another 4k to set aside in my savings. That way I have all my car payments for the year. Great thing about 0%! You could pay the car off early, but who cares because it's 0% anyway. :p AND if anything was to happen, like I needed money for something immediately, I only need to make sure I have the car payments there for however much I want to take.

·
Registered
821 Posts
if i were you id take about 20 bucks of that tax money and go see the movie legion, which everyone says is a crappy film btw

·
Registered
381 Posts
Keep a very small portion for myself (maybe $100-150) and use the rest to pay down my car loan. I pay my credit card in full every single month, so no worries there.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.