Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Not sure if opinion threads are looked down upon, but Im having trouble making up my own mind.

Heres my engine bay currently. Im cleaning and putting some new clear coat on the paint, but this is how it looks for the most part.
[/IMG]

should I get the red fusebox cover

or black? (yes, thats not black, but its the closest pic offered.)

Second opinion wanted: Should I get torque damper, upper engine mount or strut bar, or FE5 struts? I have FE5 shocks since my FE1 originals blew out.

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the fusebox covers are 40 bucks at mrz. I was kinda leaning towards black too since theres a lot of red there.

---------- Post added at 10:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:11 AM ----------

FE5 struts added to options

·
Registered
379 Posts
Opinion threads are not really "looked down upon" here, but this should be in the "engine mods" sub-forum.

If you want to keep with the red theme, go with the red bowtie. If you want to break it up a bit, go with the the black CF.

·
Say What again!
6,000 Posts
Strut bars don't really do a whole lot.

I'd say either upper engine mount or FE5 struts.

·
Say What again!
6,000 Posts
The TTR engine mount really spices up the engine bay nicely, too.

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I think Im going to go ahead and go for the ttr engine mount. I want to finish the fe5 suspension, but I wont have springs(prob going for pedders) for a couple more weeks and the original struts seem to be holding up for now anyways. Maybe Ill go for springs/struts next paycheck.

thanks everyone!

---------- Post added at 09:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:28 AM ----------

oh and going for black bowtie as well!

·
Premium Member
787 Posts
fe5 struts, strut bar and black

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.