Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Sneezing Daily
1,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For Sale: Ingalls Torque Dampener

Hey guys/girls selling my Ingalls Torque Dampener. I need the money because I am running short/trying to save up for a winter beater. Selling for cheap, offer me what you think or find reasonable. Also got new tranny mounts from ttr, they kick butt!

115 shipped. 2000 miles on it.

·
Sneezing Daily
1,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah I need the extra money running short and have no purpose for it anymore, having new tranny mounts.

·
Registered
713 Posts
Well Ill throw this out there...Theres another ingalls torque damper on sale for $100 on this site. Yours looks a little newer, at least in the pic, so if youd take an even hundred, id have the cash for it tomorrow morning by 9am west coast time.

---------- Post added at 03:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:51 PM ----------

And also by chance, do you know if getting an upper engine mount from ttr would cause this to not mount properly? I know once I have the engine mount I wouldnt need the torque damper as much, but I like the look of them.

·
Sneezing Daily
1,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I would actually go with a lower motor mount and tranny mounts, versus having the upper motor mount. Torque Dampener is cheaper and your stock one does the job for being a 2.2

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.