Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
$100 shipped Nothing wrong with it, selling cause I'm getting rotated trans mounts. Been on the car for about 5Kish

$50 shipped I'm selling cause this is for catless people who throw the p40 code. I thought it was if you had a high flow cat too, but its only for catless.

·
Registered
567 Posts
I dont wanna sound like im lowballing you but would you possibly take $150 for both plus shipping???

haha bump for ya man! :laugh:

·
Registered
713 Posts
I do like the damper and have been looking at them here n there, but dont know if Id really get anything out of it. Im driving my 2005 2.2L n/a and was already looking to replace the upper engine mount. On top of that would a damper really do much?

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
It works. It puts more power to the ground by preventing engine movement when shifting. I can't chirp second (and sometimes 3rd) without it. It makes it easier than getting an aftermarket mount because you can adjust it to a soft setting for daily driving, and if you don't want a lot of vibes. Then make it tight when you go to the track. Certainly a lot easier than swapping actual mounts around.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.