Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i used to drive an 05 cobalt sedan base model did major weight reduction put on these sexy tsw rims hids was about to drop her when about 4 months ago i lost control and slid right into a curb doing tremendous damage to my front and my rear tires u cant tell from the pics but the rear driver side tire well the cross beam under bent so i gotta replace that and the entire front tire came off so i have to reconstruct all of that. well this happened after i put liability on my insurance so what i do i have to pay for out of my own pocket what do u guys think should i save to fix her or is she a lost cause??
im now driving this sexy 02 s10 but the v6 is really kicking my ass well ill let u guys help me out thanks alot

·
Registered
222 Posts
find a junkyard I think almost all of the parts for the cobalt through the years are interchangeable and dont ever carry liability if you can afford it im full coverage all the way.

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
definately fix it. I'd go in to your insurance company and find out what you have to pay and any rate changes. I know for me it wasn't worth going through the insurance company and went out of my own pocket. it definately isn't to the point you should scrap it

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
well 2k was what they told me 1k if i do it myself but last monday i was laid off i was a licensed plumber and well i aint got the money anymore haha but here comes usmc haha

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
good news found all the parts i need for under 600$ i was shocked i guess junk yards really do have everything u need so i should start putting together my balt on thursday and have her on the street no later than 2 weeks

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
good news found all the parts i need for under 600$ i was shocked i guess junk yards really do have everything u need so i should start putting together my balt on thursday and have her on the street no later than 2 weeks
Yay!!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.