Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tell me what you all think, yay or nay? it looks better in person but you get the idea haha!, its aluminium screen that I found laying around... wont rust:)

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was thinking painting it black.. but that mesh look is what I was goin for :toung:

o well i got tonnes of that stuff lying around mabey I might try black in the future

·
Registered
151 Posts
I was wondering who stole my screen door. give it back!

---------- Post added at 06:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:22 PM ----------

though i think it will fill up with a shyt ton of bugs and be a bytch to clean 'em out.

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I was wondering who stole my screen door. give it back!

---------- Post added at 06:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:22 PM ----------

though i think it will fill up with a shyt ton of bugs and be a bytch to clean 'em out.
powerwasher will make quick work of them haha!

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
well either way its only held in with Zip ties(you cant see them lol) and the stock plastic pegs... its still sturdy but easily removed and put back.. so I'll drive around with it for a bit and if I get sick of it I'll rip it out haha:laugh:

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
yeah I've had it w/o a grille since I bought it... lol there was just that hole there when I got it, i figured it was normal...

but we all like to try stuff :) , if I get sick of it I'll just pop it out, it does look wavy on the pics... weird, in person I guess your not sticking your face in there to look at it lol, at a distance it looks awsome.

the reason i like the aluminium mesh is because unlike 90% of the black cobalt population on here I'm not going for the black out theme (haha no offense to anyone) I'm doing the Black/Chrome/white thing... but I'm goign to the wreckers and getting a spare grille and making the screen upper.. and fixing the lower (making it tighter) ?

thanks for all the input so far

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.