Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
If you already have fogs it is just plug and play and affix the ballast somewhere with either ties, double sided tape or rivets or screws.

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
Well then you have 2 ways to go. OEM look or aftermarket. I'm going with OEM with my 2010.

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
That horse has been beaten to death already. Search for fog light.

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
Let me know if you can't find the necessary info and I will try to bring it back to the surface.

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I don't have a bumper with the fog inserts so I'd have to find a different mounting spot. I'd like to be able to turn the lights on and off by a toggle switch. I'm just not sure how to wire this all together. In my mind I'm thinking a power source under the dash will be wired to the switch, then a wire from the switch to the positive terminal on the light, then a ground wire from the light to a grounding point.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

---------- Post added at 08:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:42 PM ----------

Not sure if that would work if I wanted to do HIDs

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Cobalt Master
2,529 Posts
Oooooh ok lol so your going for the electrical exposed in the rain look hmm sweet can't wait to see this one make sure you make a how to on your progress.

---------- Post added at 11:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:53 PM ----------

Unless you plan on mounting behind the bumper but i don't see a reason in having them then.

1 - 20 of 76 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.