Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 08' Cobalt Ls. I just got racing seats for it and I was wondering if it would be worth it to pay a shop to install them and if they did could the put the passanger airback sensor in the passanger racing seat? or any other possibilities?

·
Registered
174 Posts
I have a 08' Cobalt Ls. I just got racing seats for it and I was wondering if it would be worth it to pay a shop to install them and if they did could the put the passanger airback sensor in the passanger racing seat? or any other possibilities?
Do it yourself, I still need to do it to my seats. Take your time and do it right.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The only problem I run into is the screws to mount the brackets to the racing seats are 2 inches wider then that of the factory screws. And I just dont know how to get the sliders off the factory seat. There bolted on and its flat on each side and im not sure how to get it apart

·
Registered
174 Posts
I've never really noticed it when I removed my seats a few times. And are you sure there not bolts, there screws? LOL And as for the difference in gap, go to Lowe's/Home Depot and get some 1" angle aluminum about 3-4 should be plenty or steel if your worried about weight in the seat and make your own bracket from the stock bracket.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.