Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
hawaii icon
3,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The title pretty much says it...I was reading that the LT's come wired for the fogs regardless of whether or not they actually have the lights or not. Someone I know is looking at balts but she wants foglights but none of the ones for sale locally have fog lights for some reason...

·
Premium Member
787 Posts
If its already wired for foglights then I think its as simple as plug n play, if not then I think you have to wire them into the headlights. I think theres a thread on here about that

·
hawaii icon
3,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I searched and found one but it didn't really say much...

·
Premium Member
787 Posts
it basiclly tells you how to hardwire the fogs into the headlights.

---------- Post added at 10:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:54 PM ----------

All Lts should be pre-wired for the fogs. If it has the bumper with the black inserts they can be replaced with the foglight inserts. So probable plug n play.

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
it basiclly tells you how to hardwire the fogs into the headlights.

---------- Post added at 10:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:54 PM ----------

All Lts should be pre-wired for the fogs. If it has the bumper with the black inserts they can be replaced with the foglight inserts. So probable plug n play.
nope, my LT came without fogs with the inserts that didnt have the foglights.

but its as easy as swapping yur headlight harness with a harness that already has fogs

·
Premium Member
787 Posts
I didn't know I have an LS I was just guessing. Where would you get the headlight harness for fogs?

·
Registered
931 Posts
when i did my ss swap on my ls i hadda wire in my foglights, its not hard u just have to find the power wire going to the headlight lense and wire the foglights into that/ same with the ground wire then ziptie all the wires up so it looks neet and clean and yer done

i think theres a vender on here that sells the plug and play harness as well. thats another really good idea,

as far as being wired for foglihts... my ls WAS NOT wired for foglighhs

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.